Discuss the weakness(es) of migration analysis to evaluate credit concentration risk.
1. What are five risks common to all financial institutions?
2. Explain how economic transactions between household savers of funds and corporate users of funds would occur in a world without financial institutions.
3. Identify and explain three economic disincentives that would dampen the flow of funds between household savers of funds and corporate users of funds in an economic world without financial institutions.
4. What are two of the most important payment services provided by financial institutions?
5. To what extent do these services efficiently provide benefits to the economy?
6.. Why are FIs among the most regulated sectors in the world? When is the net regulatory burden positive?
7. What are the differences between community banks, regional banks, and money center banks? 8. Contrast the business activities, location, and markets of each of these bank groups.
8. What are the major sources of funds for commercial banks in the United States?
10. How is the landscape for these funds changing and why?
15-20 page PowerPoint presentation based on the case study scenario below. Each slide should have detailed explanations answering the questions in the presenter notes” section. Include at least 5 peer-reviewed sources that are properly cited and referenced. The assignment should be APA compliance.
Written Paper Guideline
- Length: 4-5 pages (app. 350 words per page); page count excludes cover page and reference page.
- Include minimum five (5) scholarly/external resources to support your assessment.
- Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards
- All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations using APA format. Your responses should be spelled and grammar checked and should include:
- Discussion, analysis, and reflection: (use the questions below in developing your paper)
- Summary & Reflection