please include question when answering and include in-text citation
- Briefly describe the implications of poor forecasting on a supply chain. In other words, what are some of the bad things that can happen as a result of inaccurate demand forecasts
- Chapter 6 – Designing Global Supply Chain Networks
- Describe the importance of decision trees, summarize in your words the steps in decision tree analysis methodology, and describe how periodic discount rate for each period is decided.
- Discuss in your own words three strategies to mitigation risk in global supply chains.
Chapter 7 – Demand forecasting in a Supply Chain
- Discuss the differences between moving average and exponential smoothing. When will you use one over the other?
- List some of the random components
please reference textbook
- Supply Chain ManagementAuthor: Sunil ChopraISBN: 978013380057