Create a professional PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 12 slides. Please include the following elements:
- Title slide: List the disease or condition and the full names of the presenters.
- Introduction: Clearly state the importance of the topic, including pertinent background information.
- Descriptive epidemiology: Describe the disease or condition by person, place, and time (as applicable).
- Prevention and/or treatment: Discuss ways that the disease or condition can be prevented and/or treated. Be sure to include the role of public health practitioners in addressing these issues.
- Future research: Mention any areas that would be beneficial for future research about this topic.
- Conclusion: Summarize the most important points about the topic.
Note: I already designed the PowerPoint with the points. All what I need it’s put the info together ***
Discuss ways that cardiovascular disease can be prevented and/or treated