Ethical Decision Making
Choose a contemporary ethical dilemma at an organization that you are familiar with or find through research. Using the article, The PLUS ethical decision making model (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., https://www.ethics.org/resources/free-toolkit/decision-making-model/
as a guide create a model for ethical decision making based on your chosen ethical dilemma.
- Evaluate all seven steps of the ethical decision-making model.
- Analyze how each step can be applied to your chosen dilemma.
- Evaluate how the model could have mitigated the ethical dilemma at your chosen organization.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and
- formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources not including the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sourcestable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment
- Must document all sources APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA styl