For guidance with this Individual Project, use your textbook: Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages (2021): Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Dynamic Analysis and Assessment of Value and Control
Your proposal to the stakeholders was a success. For the third phase, they have asked you to conduct a dynamic analysis and assessment of value and control of your new company and explain the control systems planned to add value to the new company and its product.
The dynamic analysis of your new company should include the following:
- Threat analysis of potential competitors
- New competitive action
- Motivation and capability to respond to competitors’ actions
- Types of competitive action
- Likelihood of competitive reaction
Next, you must explain the control systems planned to add value to the company and its product. Choose any of the following that apply:
- Traditional approach
- Contemporary approach
- Behavioral control
- Organizational control
- Informational control
Deliverable Requirements: Your 5-page dynamic analysis and assessment of value and control document must be in APA formatting and include five sources.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means that you will need the following at a minimum:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Utilizing a variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format and use appropriate spacing, hanging indents, italics, and uppercase and lowercase for the type of resource used. Remember that the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.