Our problem: How might we educate kids at a young age on the importance of gender equailty to change the social norms for the next generation.
Our Solution: combine the extra-curriculum activities where both boys and girls can play the same games, join the same club, and build mix teams.
You will turn in a document that has these FIVE elements, in this order:
- Top of the page: Your name and group number.
- The problem your group agreed to solve in your first meeting in class. Label it: Our Problem
- The solution your group all agreed while brainstorming in class last week. NOTE, I will not accept any solution of your own, that isn’t what YOUR GROUP agreed on! Label it: Our Solution
- Your SWOT analysis. Label it: SWOT Analysis
- Your revised solution that solves the issues raised in your Weaknesses and Threats. Label it: My Revised Solution
I will be looking for no less than this amount of text for each area. Notice that each of the SWOT elements has thoughtful, detailed explanations. Notice how thought out and detailed the revised solution is.
Analyze your final idea idea for solving the problem your group brainstormed in class using the SWOT analysis technique. For this assignment, analyze the solution and list ten items under each of these four categories:
- Ten strengths
- Ten weaknesses
- Ten opportunities
- Ten threats
Be sure to number your SWOT elements, 1–10 under each category.
READ THIS ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EACH OF THESE SWOT CATEGORIES MEANS!
Your group came up with a solution to your problem during discussions in class. Now that you’ve analyzed it using SWOT, you need to FIX the problems you uncovered in the Weaknesses and Threats sections.
Write a REVISED idea (use at least TEN sentences) that SOLVES all of the problematic issues that you uncovered in your SWOT analysis.