Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on police recruiting and training in which you include the following:
- How do police agencies at the local, state, and federal level recruit, hire, and train employees?
- How can agencies ensure they are promoting diversity by hiring women and minorities?
- How significant is stress in police training? Why should it be included in training programs?
- How does proper recruitment and selection assist with implementation of community policing by local agencies?
- Include a summary of the discussion on the improper hiring practices article located by your collaborative group.
Provide examples to support your points in the presentation.
List major points in the slides using “bullet points,” keeping text to a minimum. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section of each slide. Speaker notes should contain approximately 100 words with research followed by a citation (exception Title Slide and Reference Slide)
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Include at least two references are from the Electronic Reserve Readings, UOP Library, Google Scholar, eBook Collection, or course reading assignments.