USE PROPER APA THROUGHOUT. FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS ABOUT AN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. PAPER MUST BE 5-6 PAGES (DO NOT GO BY WORD COUNT). INCLUDE SUBHEADINGS BETWEEN SECTIONS. REFERENCE ARE ATTACHED AND INFORMATION ON EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES IS ON THIS LINK https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/a… PLEASE FOLLOW EVERYTHING IT SAYS! THANK YOU!
Imagine this scenario: You have been hired by the National Center for Victims of Crime to prepare an Executive Summary on the many impacts of crime victimization. The Executive Summary will be distributed to every state’s office of victim services to inform their planning for victim’s services.
Research via the Walden Library and the Internet to find three scholarly resources that focus on crime and victimization, specifically statistics of major crimes. Visit the National Center for Victims of Crime website listed in this module’s Learning Resources.
Using the Walden Writing Center “Basics Executive Summaries” as a guide, write a 5- to 6-pageExecutive Summary in which you complete the following:
- Provide an overview of crime and victimization in the United States and include current statistics of at least three major crimes (UCR Part I Crimes).
- Identify and describe three direct impacts of crime on victims and their families. Discuss whether these are short or long-term impacts.
- Explain which crimes have higher reporting rates and which crimes have lower reporting rates.
- Identify methods for improving rates of reporting for underreported crimes.
- Discuss how using statistics and improving reporting rates can lead to social change.