This week, you’re demonstrating your change management skills as a management consultant hired by the corporation you chose in Week 5 to develop strategies and supporting tactics to implement positive organizational changes in the company. You will create a change management plan presentation for the company’s Board of Directors.
Start by reviewing your analysis of the company’s change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Create a 12- to 13-slide Change Management Plan Presentation. Include the following:
Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
· Evaluate how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
· Evaluate how this change impacts employees.
Using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. Include the following in your chart:
· Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model.
· Develop tactics to support each strategy.
· Support each strategy you develop with a rationale for why the strategy and its tactics is expected to be effective.
Explain how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
Include speaker notes to include additional details that are not present on each slide.
Format any citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.