In your The Need for Change Leadership When Safety Net Programs Fail paper,
• Describe three change management models that can be used to address the needs of St. Mary’s food bank service delivery.
• Identify the models that are process-focused and describe three advantages of food bank service delivery.
• Describe the models that are people-focused and the advantages of reducing employee burnout and turnover at food banks.
• Identify the issues associated with the SNAP program that increased food insecurity for families after the pandemic.
• Select three solutions to increase service delivery of our nation’s food banks.
The Need for Change Leadership When Safety Net Programs Fail paper:
• must be five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA Style. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word. resource.
• must include a separate title page with the following: o title of paper in bold font
▪ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o student’s name o name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus) o course name and number o instructor’s name o due date
• must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice. resource for additional guidance.
• must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. o Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis
statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions. and Writing a
Thesis Statement., refer to the Writing Center resources. • must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition
to the course text. o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources. table offers
additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.