1. What is the difference between an information system and a computer application?
2. What is the purpose of systems analysis? Why is it important? (Satzinger 28)
2. One of the toughest problems in investigating system requirements is to make sure they are complete and comprehensive. How would you ensure that you get all the right information during an interview session? (Satzinger 61)
2. What is a use case? (Satzinger 85)
9. Describe the event decomposition technique for identifying use cases. (Satzinger 85)
6. Consider a system that needs to store information about computers in a computer lab at a university, such as the features and location of each computer. What are the domain classes that might be included in a model? What are some of the associations among these classes? What are some of the attributes of each class? Draw a domain model class diagram for this system. (Satzinger 114)
1. What are the models that describe use cases in more detail? (Satzinger 144)
1. What is the primary objective of systems design?
2. What is the difference between systems analysis and systems design? (Satzinger 181)
1. Why is interface design often referred to as dialog design? (Satzinger 219)
Satzinger, John W. Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, 6th Edition. Cengage Learning, 20111116. VitalBook file.
Please No Plagiarism
Please use APA formatting and in text cititation